Mar 10, 2010

2010 Oscar jewelry

Maybe due to financial ression,2010 Oscar jewelry trend is similar to 2009.to which I felt a little depress.It is predicted that it will change with the recovery of ecomony.I am sorry that I have  difficluty in upload the image of jewelry. Later I will revise this post and share pictures with you.

 

 

Here I have to talk without pictures.Have a look at Oscar actress,they barely wear necklace.And bracelets and clip on earring are takeing the necklace's place.I have no idea why it become that.And 2010 Academy Award appear simple and strict,in spite of humor style before.Probably due to ression,people felt depression,else Oscar.I have no more topic to talk and I have planed to share the picture.But a little problem broke out and I have to fix it.

 

 

 

Last but not least,it can be concluded that CZ jewelry and cluster clip earrings still are the trend of fashion.You can read the post I have writtern about them.You will find your favourite jewelry.
 
Beauty&&Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment