Jun 18, 2009

Father's Day

This Sunday is Father’s Day, which honors fathers. It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June.
We are too shy to say love to our own father. Now it is time to show our love and appreciate to him. The festival provides us an opportunity to make us closer, though there is generation gap between fathers and us.

father's day
Later I will make a call to my father, chatting with him. And I will express my love and appreciate to him. My father has to work hard to support our family. Due to the tough of life and work, he is becoming older year by year. I am sorry to complain to him because of poverty and to make a quarrel with him. This may hurt him deeply.
father's day
Sorry, dad. I apologize to you sincerely. I hope that you have a nice day. I love you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day.

Beauty&&Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment